Keeping the dream alive.

Donnerstag, Juni 30, 2005

Zipahdeedoodaa.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I Need a new phone.
I don't WANT a new phone..I NEED a new phone.
the current one keeps dying on me for no apparent reason.
and i'm getting quite irritated with it.
i mean.
i seldom use the phone nowadays.
managed to be an independent adult without the need of a handphone.
except to tell the time. and record birthdays and stuff.
ah wells.
it's time for a new phone.
so..
which one should i get.
these are the current choices.
Nokia 7600 is winning tho.
if not for the funny shape.
i think i've got a love-hate relationship with that design.
shrugs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
on the other hand.
I WANT a DSLR.
sponsers are very much welcomed.
amounts both big and small are appreciated.
:)
I prefer NIKON!
and i do NOT care what OTHERS think of NIKON!
NIKON'S D2X!!
WOOHOOO!
<333

z.B Tng: i miss u toooooo

0 Comments:

Add a comment