Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, Juli 22, 2005

as if You should do things my way...

I've decided to walk away.
not to run away.
but to walk away.
and to practice the art of bo-chup-ness

i got into such a scary state because of THE FLIRT and the overzealous bus driver.
and i'm now determined to ignore them both.
plug on the earphones once i board the bus.
shut my ears once the flirt says talking and calling me 'mei ling..'
ah wells.
his mistake.
one that i'm not inclined to correct.

was a photographer again today.
went around the factory with my trigger happy finger.
but.
altho the camera was not too bad.
the pictures are quite low quality.
ah wells.
canon powershot a75.
blearh.

and because of today's photoshoot..
my status with the china workers in the factory have been raised a notch higher.
since they want to see pictures of themselves..we did a group photo thingy you see..
yeah.

and i'm over the 26yr old guy with the hunky body.
i think that started when he opened his mouth to speak.
:(

i think how a person carries himself/herself is very important.
not only on because of the first impression he/she makes on another.
but also the second, third, fourth and fifth impression.
sigh.
he has this malaysian accent la.
plus he talks like an ah beng.
so.
sigh.
everything came crashing down.
luckily my castle wasn't really built THAT high yet.

oh!
my 22yr old guy didn't managed to sit next to me today.
because this woman came and sit next too me.
heh.
i think it's becoming his habit to like sit next to me everyday to work.
cuz he looked quite lost for a moment when he realised that his usual seat was taken.
darn cute.
:)

and another milestone for my china guy.
he spoke to me today!
ha!
like i've finally managed to hear his voice.
ah shucks.
nothing special about the voice tho.
but it's comforting to know that he has a voice.
:))
and he's so polite too..
with the 'ma fan ni' and the 'xie xie'
wooo.
i like.
and because i like.
i helped him calculate his stuff in extra quick time.
:))
and he was still there waiting for me to finish my calculations!
amazing.
cuz he'll usually leave his stuff and paper there and walk away.
and i'll have to calculate and carry the paper back to the factory and leave it on the tray for him to collect later.
but he has this irritating tail sticking out from the back of his head tho.
i feel like snipping it off.
but he'll do for the next 5 more months.
golly gosh.
can time fly please?

might post photos up of the factory soon.
with the photos of my 22yr old china guy and the 26 yr old married DAD.

0 Comments:

Add a comment