Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, Juli 23, 2005

Flying with a silly red sheet.

i'm guilty of not catching up with my blog readings.
yeah.
the pressures of work..
and now that i know of the tool called web msn.
ah wells.
blog surfing just doesn't seem to be a high priority in retrospect.
so.
i was reading my dear dear stalker's blog.
and retracing the previous few entries when i saw this..
a convo we had like a week ago..

jamie: there are no cute guys at my work place! like the cutest guy is some china guy. and he's not even that shuai! even joel is shuaier than him!
glori: hahahaha but joel is quite shuai what!
jamie: oh ya...hmm. let's see...even shangjun is shuaier than him! THAT'S how bad it is!
glori: lol -dies.


please don't kill me shangjun.
:)

i'm so amused.

and this shall be my mantra for the entire internship period.

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
-Carl Jung

0 Comments:

Add a comment