Keeping the dream alive.

Sonntag, Juli 17, 2005

Keeping things in perspective.

I was feeling sad.
not that I was sad sad..
but I was feeling sad cuz i feel like i couldn't do anything about it.

then i was talking to pam about boobs.
O_O
and then jac comes along gives funny advice about 'using them wisely'
O_O
and it's hilarous.

and the chinese song is playing in my headphones on replay mode ever since i got jem to send it to me.

and i had a dream that night.
i was feeding some guy Godiva chocolates.
didn't managed to see his face tho.
but he has a very hot bod.
heh.
and then i woke up.
like how anti-climax can you get.
sighs.

rights. and now i need my sleep.
my skin is dying.
sighs.
i need a moisturizing mask or something.

'imagine it would be sufficient for this guy to give you a bowl of maggi noodles when he sees you starving, but instead, he goes all out of his way to cook you the bestest bowl of noodles with abalone, the works. and why would he do so when he doesn't even know you? but that's what our Lord did. and more. He sacrificed His flesh and blood for an unknown stranger like us. and that's more than whipping up a bowl of hot noodles. much much more than that.'

0 Comments:

Add a comment