Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, Juli 19, 2005

My Rock.

You know what...
After msn-ing with daniel..
or rather after having the mini-msn-debate thingy with daniel.

I really don't envy God's job.
It's not a cushy job.
No pay perks.
Always doing OT.
WITHOUT any OT pay.
Recieving complains every single minute.
And not quite recieving enough compliments.
Answering the weirdest questions ever.
From people who can never ever make up their minds.
People who proclaim that they love You.
And in the next instant,
They decide that they're better off without You.
And people who think that they want this and that and this and that,
And when You give it to them and it doesn't work out the way they expected it to be.
Who gets the blame?
You!
When we complain about life not being fair on us.
I now think that if our lives ain't fair,
Yours ain't either.
Cuz You've got the worse end of this deal.
And I love You for sticking with Your job.
No matter how hard it is.
No matter how unlovable the people are.
And I love You because You are MY God.
and obviously I know that You love me too.
:)

0 Comments:

Add a comment