Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Juli 06, 2005

Puke Green.

i've been working the past 3 days.
and i hate work.
like REALLY.
i hated my first day of work.
because i was given awful uniforms.
a lousy-quality polo-tee and a pair of pants BBDC BLUE!
like how gross.
and i've got my own locker.
and i have to change into my uniform and my pair of boots every morning..and back out of it every evening.
my boots have soles that are 1 inch thick.
so..
i'm 1 inch taller.
and they are wayyy heavy too.
anyway.
the first day of work sucked.
i have to pack lunch everyday.
i feel like a factory worker.
and i'm breathing too much chemical fumes.
and they gave me an ultra thick and boring file to read.
the 1st day of work was boring!
i had too much time on my hands.
i was trying to sneak catnaps while pretending to be reading the file.
:(
and the 2nd day of work was better.
i brought bread and a banana.
and i finally get the do something in the lab.
i played with paint too.
we made grey paint for testing.
i'm in the quality control lab, and basically, we test the raw materials that the suppliers send in.
if they are up to standard, they can be mixed with the previous batches.
yup.
pretty cool when we did the paint stuff.
:)
and the 3rd day of work was baddd.
i brought 2 slices of bread today.
didn't do much in the lab today.
not much samples came for testing.
the boss gave me data-entry work to do.
200 over chemicals.
and when i was all about done, she added in a new column, and i had to start from the beginning again.
and my fingers are peeling.
methinks it's the chemicals that i accidentally touched without wearing my gloves.
i did data-entry the whole day.
and i saw a spider.
and i think i have eyes behind my head.
i was blog-surfing also la.
went to liwei's blog, esther's, glori..
it was so boring i tell you.
so boring.
and then at 5pm, i had to open the history archives and delete all the non-work-related sites that i visited.
which turned out to be quite alot.
yeah.
boring.

0 Comments:

Add a comment