Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Juli 27, 2005

Tango.

i think china guy's trying to freak me out.
i don't think he's ever going to shave.
it's a very pre-mature goatee which i sneak peeks at on board the bus every morning..
it's like a daily routine.
heh.
nyeh..but i've got no faith in the pre-mature goatee that he's trying to grow.
me thinks he'll either shave it off because it's too ugly..
or..
he'll shave it off because it stopped growing.
heh.
yc suggested that i pluck the damm thing off him since it's affecting me that much
(i messaged yc thrice because of the goatee..)

ooo.
Auditors came today.
from the parent company.
funny looking people..
staring at the weirdest of things..
like my computer screen.
heh.
one of them actually reminds me of Prof J.
wooo.
:))
the mad professor look, i call it..
:))

"prof kang said that the cylinder might kill you..."
weird thoughts that ran through my head again today..

2 people on the path to collision.
I tried to sidestep you and walk to the right.
You tried to sidestep me and walk to the left.
the thing was..
I was walking to my right, and you were walking towards your left.
still on the path of collision.
i moved left, you swerved right.
oops. wrong again.
we finally connected and got our steps correct.
and we did all this in less than a minute.
amazing is this 'sidestep dance' which we perform with total strangers.

anyways..i digress.
my 26year old married guy with a kid, who has a malaysian accent and sounds beng-ish but yet has a OOOO bod,
asked me for my name today.
heh.
we were doing the usual small talk session down at the booth at my lab.
heh.
and i told him that my name's "insert chinese name"
and that's what i tell most of the people over there..
cuz they're mostly cheena-speaking chinese and it's on my CV la.
but there's this nice old malay man who calls me Jamie.
cuz it's apparently easier for him to remember Jamie instead of 'insert chinese name'.
and i don't want to be known as 'xiao mei' for my entire stint there.
ah wells..
then...
that dodo hunk of a 26yr of father with a hot bod..
decided to call me 'Ling Ling'
i was like.. O_O
NOOOOOOOooo
and he was like...very nice mar!
and he called me that again!
Gosh.
O_O
like what i told gloree..it's like someone calling her 'En En'
O_O
anyway..he was like..don't call you 'Ling Ling' call you wad?
and i was like...erm.. "insert chinese name?"
and he's like...ok lor..Ling ling..
he had to irritate me..
ah wells.
it was fine.
he has a hot bod.
haha.
we click.
so i was fine.
and then he had to call me that again when i walked past him in the factory.
gosh!
i had to turn my head around to make sure that no one else heard that..
imagine my reputation!
GOSH.
ah wells..
for once i was thankful for the noisy boom-ing noises that the machines make.
:))
just too bad that i've lost interest in him..
because of the simple fact that he's married, with a kid, and speaks beng-ishly with a malaysian accent.
ah...but his bod's hot.
and jem thinks i'm bias.
-bleargh-

oh.
the weird girl, the one in my lab, has this 'husband' at work..
he's a factory worker..from china..quite polite and stuff.
ah.
the thing is.
he has a wife in china..and she has like ROM-ed with someone else.
and they call each other 'lao gong' and 'lao por'
gosh.
disgustingly gross..
oh..and she has this other guy from the factory calling her 'dear, my darling'
-shudders-
anyway.
i digress..
the point of this incident was that..
her 'husband' knows my name!
when i barely spoke a word to him!
i bet my china guy doesn't even know MY name.
cuz i don't know his either.
but i managed to figure out that his surname is HUANG.
cuz that's what he writes on the forms that he passes over to me.
rights.
so..i'm 2/3 away from uncovering his name.
which is really hard..
cuz the uniform he's wearing..altho has a name stitched on..
even after i tried to squint and decipher it and act as if i'm not staring at him..
i can confirm that the first word ain't HUANG.
GOSH.
how will i ever know his name?
must i really ask someone?
so malu..
:(
anyway..back to the 'husband' case..
he came in today and asked for some tin plates and stuff.
so i went to grab them for him.
and he was like..
'ni de ming zhi jiao shi ma?'
and yours truly had this look on her face.
O____O
and she replied..after a nanosecond pause "errmm...yar"
and he was like "xie xie ni"
and i was like..."errrr...ok?"
gosh.
how could he have known my name!
-dies-
i think the entire factory knows my name by now.
even tho i don't exactly come into contact with all of them.
only the nice friendly ones and those with good bods and a beng-ish malaysian accent.
O__O
darn.
i should have told the 26yr old guy that he could call me 'lingling' IF i can call him 'MENG MENG' instead of his current 'Ah Meng'
heh.
gah.
i would never have made that comment.
i would rather just chop my hair off than to do that.
eeee.

see.
and all this happened in a day!
amazing stuff i go thru.
after a while..
i feel as if i'm working in this channel 8 drama production.
cuz all the weird stuff can only happen on tee-vee land.
gosh.

2 more days before 5 months left.
3 more days to payday.
oolala..
a few more hours to the next instalment of 'The Goatee' and 'Mengmeng'
ha.
i'm damm amused by myself.
-beams-

knackered.
Jamie out.

0 Comments:

Add a comment