Keeping the dream alive.

Montag, Juli 25, 2005

The World's my Oyster.

Today's an amazing day!
i've got no idea why tho..
maybe it's because the NTU guys are starting school today!
SO EXCITING!
but the best friend seemed to be quite sien leh..
neh..
might be the lack of friends in accountancy.
-shrugs-

jun and xuexin appears to be fine in their room tho.
and i had this convo with brandon..
and i don't think i'm cut out for hall living..
erm..yar.
with the toilet-sharing and what-nots..
EEEEee

btw, my china guy has decided is trying to grow a goatee!
or rather..
that's what i think la..
serene thinks that he just didn't managed to shave this morning..
gross.
and he's sitting right next to me again.
hah!
i wonder since when that has been a high point of my day.
gosh.
especially when even shangjun looks better than him.
heh.
oops.
:))

anyway..
was at east coast yesterday..
and while looking at the sea..
i was thinking..
you don't really have to visit the beaches in NZ or OZ or anywhere else in the world.
because although our east coast park ain't the perfect beach..
it's sufficient for me to see and appreciate the works of my Maker.
Amazing stuff.
and i wasn't even there at sunrise or sunset..
Go figure.

and then i also realised that..
I don't want to be a child forever.
because as a child, you don't grow up.
sometimes, you don't even learn from your mistakes.
but..
I want to grow up.
I want to learn from MY mistakes.
I want to do things.
I just don't want to be jaded.
so..
I want to see the world through the eyes of a child, and yet be responsible enough for my actions.
I want to accept the world for what it is, and yet have enough faith inside me to want to change it.
I want to not be a child of the world and to grow jaded in it..
Instead, I want to be a child of my Creator, and to grow in His love and His Word.
this is what I want.

I could not say I believe. I know! I have had the experience of being gripped by something that is stronger than myself, something that people call God.
-Carl Jung

0 Comments:

Add a comment