Keeping the dream alive.

Sonntag, Juli 17, 2005

Yellow - You Are Sufficient for Me.

I had a fantastic night last night..
heh...redundant words.
:)))
with the girls trying on the 39.90 garbage bag dress and with the durians, and with the pizza and super duper nice ice-cream that tiff made.
it was absolutely perfect.
i'm now ready for another week in the labs.

i guess..
ever since i've started work..
all i did was to complain.
i complained to everyone and anyone.
about the ulu ulu place (with my weird hand gestures)
and the lack of motivation there.
heh.
it's another way of saying that there's no cute guys there..
the best looking one there is a china guy working in the factory production area.
and he's really not THAT good looking.
and then there's this uber vain guy..without the looks.
who looks 27 when he's really just a year older than me.
oh. and have i mentioned that he has a receding hairline?
gosh.
everytime i see him looking at himself in the mirror.
i want to laugh.
or rather..i'll control my laughter, walk out of the lab into the office area and start laughing.

me thinks that i should just blog from work too la..
or else..
my blog is like super abandoned.
and just as long as i don't visit my blog from the office comps.
i should be safe right?
i think so..
hmmm.

anyway,
last week at work was quite bad..
i came home every day thinking of ways to fall sick, so as to MC myself from work the next day.
but my ultra-smart mother gave me a panadol.
:(
but..because of my strong desire to pon work,
i threw the panadol into the candy jar that i have in my room.
and it's still there la..
but..
alas,
i was damm bloody fit to go back to work the next day.
sighs.

oh.
i saw this way cool sign somewhere yesterday..

Weather Forecast:
The Son is Shining Today.

damm cool eh?

oh..
and how could i mentioned the ride back in pam's car!
it was like an adventure.
heh.
mainly because my sense of direction was abit screwed la.
oh wells.
it was fun.

OH.
AND did i mentioned that we, joshua, jem, and i just happily butt-ed my way in, were playing PS2?
and that josh and jem were playing some soccer thingy with man U vs Newcastle.
and then i butt-ed my way in, and i ended up playing with jem!
and i was Man U.
and i SCORED A GOAL!!!
after running around insanely on the screen la..
and i scored!!!
like O_O
YAY!!!!
and i was screaming.
gosh..you would have thought i really did score a goal in the UEFA Cup.
oh wells.
the best part was..
i scored because the goalkeeper wasn't there.
jem happily made his goalkeeper run around the field like any other regular player.
and then yar..i scored!
:)))
rights.
i think i should listen to an online sermon now.
toodles.

Knowledge brings responsibility.

0 Comments:

Add a comment