Keeping the dream alive.

Montag, Juli 18, 2005

You are so beautiful...to me.

i've got ringing and buzzing noises going around my head.
or rather in my right ear.
this lab girl that i'm stuck with for 2 weeks is driving me crazy.
she really makes me miss my past 2 weeks in the other lab so much more.
her voice is high and slightly screechy.
and tho i may have master the art of selective listening,
this is not how the way it's done.
especially if she purposely raises her bloody voice so that i can hear better.
it's so horrible.
and she's shoving chunks of useless info at me.
shovel by shovel.
gosh.
like why would i need to know by heart which paint needs to do colour matching?
esp. when the words 'COLOUR MATCHING' are written on the top of each card?
pure waste of my time i tell you.
and she calls the older guys, 'OLD MEN' in their face.
fine..they're middle aged blokes..
but it's just pure rudeness la.
i mean..you especially don't tell me this: ' Xiao mei, ni qu gei na ge lao tou zi blah blah blah (fill in chemical name)'
freak la.
i'm not a xiao mei la.
wah lau.
and you don't call an elder 'LAO TOU ZI'
can't stand it.
and i've got to tahan 9 more days.
saturdays and sundays not included.

anyway.
went walking with my dad to the petrol station located near my back gate.
mum wants bread for breakfast tomorrow.
so we buy bread.
what mum wants, we get.
:))
and it was a good walk.
the weather was rawking..
i swear i went back in time to NZ and OZ.
walking to the petrol marts in the cold.
esp. during the NZ days.
mannn.
that rawked.
esp. buying ice creams and being able to eat them without worrying about 'em melting.
:))
the wind just now was just right.
if only the temperature was lowered by a couple of degrees.
absolutely perfect.
oh wells.
i should take walks like these more often.
watching shadows flicker by under the street lamps.
the 'broom broom-ing' noises that the passing cars make.
the quietness of the night.

I will be still and know You are God.

0 Comments:

Add a comment