Keeping the dream alive.

Sonntag, August 07, 2005

Love of my life.

Yesterday was oohlala steady bom pipi
:))

i fell in love yesterday.
we have a relationship.
jordan, utt and i
:)))
Jordan's a beagle.
Lance's beagle i think...but he was on loan to Christine.
Utt's a bird.
A Cockatiel!!
nyeh.
he's Christine's.
:(
but he's sooooo handsome!
and he doesn't shit much.
and he makes me run around.
la dee da!
Baby and Ben are nice budgies too.
but they shit loads.
and Baby is angry at meee..
cuz apparently he tried escaping from me many many times.
:))
i've got a relationship with UTT!
he doesn't fly around that much.
yay!

and Puppy doesn't want to have a relationship with me.
:(
she discriminated me.
bah.
-bleargh-

and we had ice cream!
and i was taking photographs of kids posing with the dogs.
but i dunno how to send the pics over tho.
heh.
:))
ladeeda.

happy happy day!
and i'm sounding weird.heh.
ah wells.
tmr's another work day.
and the day after's another holiday!
yay!

oh btw.
i've changed my blog music.
it's Tong Hua now.
i might change it again soon.
can't seem to stick with Chinese songs for long.
:))

0 Comments:

Add a comment