Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, August 05, 2005

You're the One for me.

Pay DAY!
MOOLAH!
heh.
superbly excited.

i've decided to be nice to the china workers.
most of them at least.
altho i've blacklisted 2 of them.
:))

the 26yr old came in many times today!
and he says he's 25..not 26..
but they say that he's 26..not 25..

ah wells.
we came to a conclusion that he's a M'sian ah beng.
:))

heh.
nyeh.
we always have super weird convos and i think he's on the verge of puking blood soon.
:))
he wanted a treat cuz i got my pay and stuff.
and i was like...i can cook plain rice.
and he was like..at least treat coffee la..
and i was like..the pantry has a coffee machine that dispenses free coffee.
:)))
nyeh.
and he ended up taking 3-4 sweets when i offered him sweets.
ha!
so funny.
cuz he's my adoptee..
he's the only guy from the factory which i offered sweets to.
:))
la dee da.

nyeh.
but i'm getting along quite well with everyone in the company tho.
:)
yay for me.
somehow..
i don't mind working there after i graduate and stuff.

anyway..
i was thinking..
really really thinking.
to me..
1k a month is real little.
but..
altho i ought to be the lowest in rank in the entire company..
even lower than the china clan..
i'm still earning more than them.
yeah.
and they still have to pay the employment agency or something.
which leaves them with like 600+?
and they work in the factory with all the dirt, dust and no air-con!
and i'm in the lab.
with the air con, perks and everything.
and i'm complaining.
gosh.
i don't even hear my 26yr old guy complaining altho i saw beads of perspiration on his forehead today.
:(
i feel pretty darn guilty for having thoughts that my pay's too little.
:(
esp. when i found out from him that he's paid like a few hundred more bucks than me.
and i'm
1) NEW
2) ON INTERNSHIP
and he on the other hand.
has prolly been working for years.
and everything la..

gosh.
i must have been like an idiotic peacock this afternoon.
jumping around with my paycheck and stuff.
gosh.
i feel REALLY bad.
but thank God for small mercies.
the china clan wasn't around when i was parading my feathers.
only my lab mates and the 26yr old.
nyeh.
i'll prolly buy them something on monday or wed.
chocolates might be good.
hmmm.
and i'll give some to my 26yr old and this other nice old man in the factory who has been teaching me loads.
so far..
i reckon only the 26yr old and Ah Jack, the old man, has been teaching me stuff.
the china clan prolly don't really know exactly what they're doing..
-shrugs-
nyeh.
i'm becoming good pals with my 26yr old.
i'll stop and talk rubbish to him when i'm at the factory..if he's not really busy loading powders and stuff.
and i saw his arm muscles at work today!
up close and personal.
heh.
la dee da.
and i've been getting tons of ally mcbeal moments.
where i would superimpose kc's head over my 26yr old guy's body.
bwah!
and i would start grinning idiotically to myself.
la dee da.

nyeh.
i need to focus on other stuff in the office instead of my payy.
:((
i will be nice.
and i'll treat everyone nicely and politely.
the way they should be treated.
but if i decide that you don't deserve my respect.
i'm sorry. there's nothing much i can do.
you just lost my respect..and it's hard to get it back.
-shrugs-

0 Comments:

Add a comment