Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, September 17, 2005

Happy Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to..
Glorijoy
Joel
Lijun
Sweetheart
Joshua
Carys
Liwei

My phone's down..as in..it's really in a bad state..
1st, i couldn't recieve sms-es..which was quite bad..
but i got used to it..
i mean..people could still call through..
but..
now..
my entire phonebook is GONE!
like..i've only have numbers of peeps whose name starts with 'A'
it's really really sad.
and i'm not sure how i'm supposed to survive with that..
O__O

and between work, piano homework, report writing, sudoku puzzles and stuff..
i'm super busy.
and work has been really really tiring..
with me doing manual labour..
getting irritated by this 'yellow' colour which i have still not managed to formulate..
and i did a new formulation of an existing colour, and well..it's better than the previous one that we were using..yeah..like..everything's better as compared to the previous one.
and i'm glad to say that i'm bumming lesser at work these days..
cuz i'm one busy butterfly..
i'll look for work everywhere la..even if i'm not assigned to it..
and i'm quite happy..

the lab girl's very weird.
J and i spent the week suaning my malaysian ah beng about her..
so it was technically a 2 vs 1 thingy.
until he managed to turn the tables on us..but we wanted to counter him by calling him 'kor kor'...but...no chance la..
and J took leave on friday..hence i was on my own..
and i decided to suan him a step higher too..
which was...erm..for him to..erm get the lab girl to be his 'lao por'..
O__o
which was really really really a wrong move..
cuz like..after i shot my 3rd arrow on that issue..and gloating over the fact that i shot my 3rd arrow..
he shot me back with one arrow and it was BULLSEYE.
he called ME 'lao por' instead.
DARN!
i was like...O____O!!!!!!
and then i was traumatized.
SUPER DUPER TRAUMATISED.
EYES WIDE OPEN, JAW-DROP TRAUMATISED.
it was sehr disgusting.
and it took like an hour or so to get out of my ah-beng induced trauma.
and he appeared AGAIN in my lab..
asking for tin plates..
and i was yet again trying to shoot another arrow at him..
so like..while i was opening the cupboard to get the stuff for him..i said..
'get your lao por to take for you la..' and i even grinned at him..a gesture of goodwill of some sort..
and then!!!
he dared to tell me that..
'that's why call you to take mar!'
Thank God no one else heard him..except me..
i was yet again in a state of trauma..and refused to take the stuff for him..until the lab girl got them for him..
bleargh.
horrible guy.
i need to countersuan him by monday.
and maybe suaning him about getting the lab girl as him 'laopor' ain't such a good thing afterall..
since i'm getting suanned instead.
:(
sigh.

prolly will be another few weeks before i get online and blogging and stuff..
email me if you miss me la..
i'm checking the mails in the office almost daily..so..that's a faster way to reach me..
toodles.

0 Comments:

Add a comment