Keeping the dream alive.

Sonntag, September 18, 2005

Lab/Attachment Chronicles.

thinking of doing something like that.
but i'll prolly have to describe my attachment from erm..
day 1?
which would be pretty cool la.
since it's kinda drama-mama over here at the lab..
because of yours truly.
but i'm lovin' it.
really.

and i seriously don't have ANY iota of crush or whatever on my m'sian ah beng.
yet it's so funny as to how i've claimed him as my own.
ha.
it's just because there's so many m'sians over at the factory, making it hard to really describe..without mentioning names.
so..
there's this older m'sian guy who's really more hamsup than ah bengish.
but he's the other lab girl's.
not in my zone.
nuh-duh.
so..
there's her m'sian hamsup guy..
and my m'sian ah beng.

i'm rattling.
forgive me.

0 Comments:

Add a comment