Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, September 03, 2005

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

I got paid.
whoopeedo.
:)))
was talking to Laughing and Funny just now..
that's ry and crys btw.
they're soo cute.
:))
really.

and went for a facial this morning.
the pimples were having a field day ever since work started.
like they'll appear and disappear and appear again.
all at different places.
gah.
went thru what seemed like hours of blackheads removal.
and stuff.
and.
i did waxing today.
it was..
nice in a sadomachoistic kind of way.
like..
the feeling of hot wax on the skin was..erm...nice..
heh.
then the pulling of the cloth was...erm..not so nice..
ah wells.
i should go get a waxing kit.
ladeeda.
all for the wax.
:))

loads happened at work this week.
too much to type.
nyeh.

I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

gonna start on a new colour next week.
and prolly will be making 3 big pots of paint.
like BIG.
not my usual 250ml or 1L types.
this would prolly be 20L?
ladeeda.
fun fun fun.
oh.
and the boss's gonna meet me for my monthly review.
O___o

0 Comments:

Add a comment