Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, November 29, 2005

Cold wars.

I strongly dislike people who throw tantrums for no apparent reason.
it's damm screwed up.

the rubbish-y m'sian bengster kor of mine has a problem.
he's an idiot.
been cold shoulder-ing me and ignoring me and just being totally anti-social and stuff since last wednesday.
and i'm getting sick of this treatment.
and it's getting to me.
finding it hard to be cheerful when i get a black face in return.
i'm thinking it's seriously not worth it.
like..
i'm getting quite busy at work these days.
with my report coming along and everything else.
ever since like last wednesday..
when i've got the silent treatment..
i've been like cooped up in the office area.
with my laptop.
typing away.
cleaning up the report.
and i'm left with like 10%.
no point going out and getting pissed off.
bah.
really feel like slapping him and stuff.
grrr.

i really disliked this man..
bei used to be like that..
heh. in cgs.
temper short as a chilli padi..
and she stays angry for long periods too.
but she's toned down ALOT.
-phew-
brandon's another one..
gosh.
but at least he has mood swings..
and he deals with them himself.
never really throw tantrums and stuff..
more like just being pms-y.
heh.
shawn arh..
don't even get me started.
the king of pms.
gah.
and the winner is obviously shawn.
gah.

i'm not going to put up with this bullshiet.
this asswipe isn't worth it man.
i'm going into this cold war too.
and i've got enough warmth and love to sustain myself.

one more month to the end of my stint.
finally.

0 Comments:

Add a comment