Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Dezember 07, 2005

<33333

Monday was kinda cool.
besides the whole episode with the rashes on the face thingy.
met up with my twin for dinner and the works.
and i really really missed her.
haven't seen her for 6 months.
:(
was bumming around holland before meeting her.
and i've seriously missed that place.
all the little shops that i used to window shopped at.
even walking in cold storage brought back memories.
it's my favouritest bummable part of singapore.

had dinner at sushi tei.
and bummed around there for abit.
until we saw people waiting for seats.
:)
then we uprooted ourselves and shifted over to essential brews, which was surprisingly not crowded.
:)
oh.
and there's an eskibar at holland.
ladeeda.
and i love my twin.
for understanding what i mean even tho i haven't been able to express myself in words.
and that whenever we meet.
it was as if time stood still since the last time we saw each other till now.
nothing's changed.
we're cool.
i love my twin.
and i love my jing.
and i love everyone that i've neglected during this 6mths stint.
gosh.
i can't wait for it to end.

0 Comments:

Add a comment