Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, Dezember 24, 2005

Amazing

Monday

YF chalet!! so nice..everyone was there..and james picked me up to send me over.
so niceee
:))
and then amos is sooo pro at bbq-ing.
and i had a beaut convo with ry..
and a beaut convo with jem..
so nice.
and then i went home and knocked out.

Tuesday

Shifted HOME.
damm tired.

Wednesday

i had a farewell party at work this lunch..and they catered food and everything..
and most of my mates were invited.
like the bengster kor and stuff..
kinda nice..
and jack made me pick 4 numbers for 4D..
haha..it was hilarous man..
the gig he did before each pick..
haha..
kor almost died controlling his laughter..
and luckily he didn't laugh out..cuz jack's his sup..
:))
oh..and the lab mates bought me a crumpler!!
WOOT!

It was the bestest most amazing party ever!
we had this whole uniform theme..
and ALMOST everyone showed up in uniform!!!
:)))
it was so happening!!
pictures will be up much much later..
got to collect them la..
:))


Thursday
My big boss bought me a birthday cake!
:)))
did the whole birthday song singing etc..
the works..
left with 3 slices for my 3 factory buds.
bengster kor, indian guy and china guy.
so cool.
then when bengster kor came and collect his cake from me..
he was happily singing 'happy birthday' at the top of his voice.
so pai-seh-ed..in a nice way..
haha
kinda touched :))
and oh.
he FINALLY bought breakfast for me!
like fried beehoon..and he was eating that too..
might not be like super ex..but i really appreciate it..
cuz like he has to save moolah for the family and stuff..
:))
oh..
and after i ran away from his overly enthu performance of the birthday song..
i saw him along the walkway..and was complaining about being pai-sehed.
when.
he sang the song AGAIN.
O__O
and then he air-kissed me.
O___O
which was really nothing..
but i was still stunn-ed
ha!!
he's sooo nice and sweet.
and i've been trying to sms m'sia.
but i've got no idea if i managed to get him.
ah wells.
shall ask him next week when i drop by for my barang.
:))
and then i shall jio him to lunch and air kiss him back!
BLEARGH.

went out with my lab mates for dinner that night.
seoul garden is damm ex sia.
either that or i haven't been there in eons.
-shrugs-
paid like 42 bucks..for 2..
gosh.
O___O
could have had a decent steak.
:(
ah wells.

Friday
Jing's BIRTHDAY!!
and..
my last day at work!
was kinda cool.
cuz everyone just decided to nua after my big boss took half day off to do her xmas shopping.
ladeeda.
and yay.

so i need to go stuff now..and this is a summary of the week.
:))

0 Comments:

Add a comment