Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Dezember 14, 2005

Christmas!

YAY!
Jing's back.
Nick's back.
I've got my christmas present from Sybs.
I met my girls for drinks at Eskibar last night..and guzzled down 1 litre of beer.
saw Justin X at Eski too..
but he left as soon as he came in.
and that place was freezing.
the freezer room was damm cool tho.
bar top made of ice, stools made of ice, tables made of ice.
amazing stuff.

anyway...had dinner with Jia at Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant..
the other 2 girls were late..as usual..
haha..
:))
and..
it was quite nice..considering the fact that i've got no idea what i ordered.

so..
shall post pictures soon..as soon as i download them
:)

anyways.
my bengster kor has a wisdom tooth growing and it's hurting him loads.
and i kinda action whacked him yesterday for not talking to me.
and he allowed me to draw a smiley face on his palm with a pen.
and he allowed me to draw a turtle on his palm with a permanent marker today.
and he drew on my palm today too.
:(
and i still haven't decided what to draw tmr.
and.
he's acting weird.
suddenly kinda nice.
-scary-
heh.
but maybe it's because he know's i'm leaving next week.
-shrugs-
:))
see lar..will only know my importance after i leave.
:)
gonna get him a HUGE christmas package present thingy.
with toys for the kids and sweets for the kids and chocolate with alcohol for him!
yayness.
it's time to give..
and the poor bugger is kinda kelian lar..
with his teeth hurting and stuff.
aiyo.
must draw something funny on his palm tmr.
and hopefully i won't get mine drawn in return.
:))

0 Comments:

Add a comment