Keeping the dream alive.

Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2005

Dao-ness.

Is my pride more important or a friend?

that was the question that brandon posed to me.
damm screwed up lar.
figured that the bengster might be dao-ing me because of my incessant teasing about the horrible girl.
ah wells.
but he refused to tell me what's wrong..
and i can't apologize for something that i don't know right?
and how do i even start talking to him?
we haven't spoke to each other for a week.
i really want to get this shiet over and done with.
hate it.

He has his ego..
but i've got mine too...
and i think i did something wrong..
i just wanna know what's wrong..so that i can apologize and everything.
but like..if no one's telling me why..
how do i apologize and get it out of the way?

so should i continue dao-ing?
it's like just 29 more days before internship ends.

0 Comments:

Add a comment