Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Dezember 28, 2005

Pissed.

If you lent a textbook out to someone..
you would expect it back in the same condition as what it was before right?
i thought that was basic stuff.
but Nooooo.
the only lab girl that i didn't have a fight to pick..
just gave me a reason to pick on her.
she scribbled in my book.
like in PENCIL (which i can erase)..
and in PEN.
like..
@!#&$^#&*(^#&
dammit man.
you should jolly well erase all stuff you wrote in MY book before returning it to me.
i hate it man..
and there were dog ears and stuff...
GARH.
feel like smacking her.

damm pissed.

in other news..
I SAW DAPH TODAY.
like after a gazillion years.
then we were talking about stuff and then these guys came to interview her and stuff..
and i miss her so much man.
:)

and.
i went back to work to retrieve the abovementioned book and stuff.
and managed to sell a packet of rice..and psycho-ed my kor to go lunch with me.
and.
got a free meal in return too.
he's so sweet.
:)
and we took a very weird photo of him smiling retardly.
and i finally saw a photo of his wifey!
k lar...
nothing impressive..but he's faithful and that's all that matters..
:)
and.
oh right.
we were having an intense discussion of boobs and what-nots during lunch which was really funny.
because our definitions of babes differ by Quite abit.
like.
WOAH.
Girls that he look at..i would not bother giving a 2nd glance.
haha.
he needs to bum around with me more often la..
:))
ah wells.

i need to go erase some scribbles on my book now.
@#&%$(@&^#@

0 Comments:

Add a comment