Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Dezember 07, 2005

Rashes.

After 20years and 345days of existance..
i finally went to a polyclinic.
it was absolute chaos.
gosh.
Thank God for Lay Siang.
aiyooo..

anyway.
what really really happened was.
i met up with sybil after doing a round of shopping at bugis street.
we then moved to the clinque counter over at shaw.
and the clinque woman went on and on about the products.
kinda impressive tho.
was like attending a free class or something.
heh.
then sybs was shocked that i don't cleanse my face everyday.
neither do i apply moisturizer and stuff..
not much gunk gets on my face la.
:))
so..
we went over to the face shop.
and we got me some cleanser.
and then we had a wonderful dinner at pepperlunch.
sunday was amazing..
everyone was sooo nice to us.
it was like 'good service day' or something.
the clinque girl was nice
the faceshop girl was friendly
the pepperlunch uncle was funny.
ha!
i like!
then i got home..
cleansed my face.
smacked some of my mum's moisturizer and fell asleep.

come monday.
i was scratching my face the entire morning.
was kinda irritating.
then the girls thought that i wore blusher to work.
and i realised how serious the situation was.
took the day off and headed for the polyclinic.
i needed the MC and i thought can claim mar..
and.
it was an experience.
i waited and waited.
and i think more germs went into me than the germs that came out of me.
everyone was coughing and stuff.
aiyooo.
i want my family doctor.
:((
oh wells.
the medicine was really super cheap tho.
like $1.50 for a tube of cream.
and i've got 2 tubes.
:))

then..after thinking about it.
it's the bloody moisturizer that caused the entire outbreak la.
the stupid olay is too strong for me.
sigh..
oh wells.
:))

0 Comments:

Add a comment