Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, Dezember 17, 2005

Zombie-fied.

Birthday!
Coming!
Kinda!
Excited!
it's a week more to my 21st!
kinda cool.

yayness.

in other news.
the house is kinda reno-ed.
gotta spring clean abit tmr.

and there's a moth in the room now.
freakish.

managed to get Nougat-girl and Nougat-boy lost on the way over to my place.
Luckily smart me decided to walk out to search for them before they die circling the estate.
I know.
I died in circles here before.
:)

My feet are dead.
We walked for ages.
Jing and I.
bumped into Nick.
Walked some more.
Lazed at Sakae for ages and only ate 9 plates between us.
went to On Pedder and tried on fancy shoes that cost 3 digit figures.
Got the eyebrows plucked.
Got b'days almost settled.

Totally random stuff.
but i think snails are cool in a weird and slimey way.
and i think that they're cooler if they stay like a feet away from me.

1 Comments:

Happy 21st for next week! Hope you have a good time getting to my old age :) I am only a couple of weeks older than you but that is beside the point.

And snails freak me out although, I do wish I had my own personal shell.

Add a comment