Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, Januar 13, 2006

Am I just seeing what I want to see.

Decided that the Japanese prof for my 4-6 module is tooo tooo boring..
plus i've got no idea what he's saying.
which..hence forseeing disaster in april..
i decided to drop this module.
and take up a WoooT module at 8-10am
O___o
well..technically..it's only 2hours earlier from when i usually wake up..
today took me an 1hr to get from bed to lec.
30mins to grab breakky and shower and run around searching for my housekeys.
30mins to wait for the bus and slowly walk and search for the right room to enter.

so..
if everything goes right..
and i really really want everything to go right..
my classes will be from 8-4!
so nice.
no need to hustle for seats on the bus.
niceee.
and i can get home to read my lab manual to prepare for the expt the next day.
Geek is me.
:))

Brought the Kinder Surprise Eggs to school today.
One for mirror..One for me.
:))

Met twin for lunch.
Saw the david guy at the bus stop.
i <3333 his new hairstyle.
nice.
it's longish..and he tied it into a ponytail thingy.
:)))

random conversation
Me: Mummy..Aunty J is not nice. -whines-
Mum: Why?
Me: The grapes she gave have seeds! -whines-
Mum walks away.

Blargh.

and Crumpler bags make so much noise.
the velcro is tooooo power man...too power..
mirror and i decided to just leave our bags open until class ends.
yay.
and that's the 2nd day of school.
1st day of lectures.
woohoo.

0 Comments:

Add a comment