Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, Januar 24, 2006

I Still.

I still believe in you after all these years..and i hope to do so for many more years.
I still think that I'm right most of the time and you're not.
I still think that the stars in the sky are the prettiest things you can ever see..followed by sunsets, dawn, the sea etc.
I still love sea breeze.
I still want to buy a farm in Oz/NZ.
I still have not painted my blank canvas.
I still need to finish reading my notes.
I still need to figure out this report that i'm supposed to be writing.
I still need to lose weight.
I still need to get rid of that one pimple.
I still need to plan a photoshoot with me and my camera and someplace in singapore.
I still need to give JB his wine before it turns into vinegar.
I still want to travel more, live the life.
I still want to bury myself under books books and more glorious books.
I still want to reconnect back with friends that i've somewhat lost the connection with during my internship.
I still remember you.
I still think you're funny.
I still trust you.
I still remember the meiji lemon tablets and cadbury's peppermint chocolate and kitkat chunky that you bought for me just because i was dying in maths class.
I still remember how you taught me to play with fire using an aerosol can..it was someone's deodorant i think.
I still remember with grossly fond memories how you could burp and fart at will, at the same time.
I still remember singing stupid songs with you.
I still love children songs.
I still love dancing around when i think no one's watching.
I still love sitting in the still just talking to you.
I still enjoy the nighttime conversations that i have with you.
I still enjoy making funny faces at myself in the mirror.
I still want to win you at solitaire showdown.
I still want to continuously spoil your perfect streak in minesweeper flags.
I still dare to stick my tongue out at you.
I still feel that you aren't giving yourself enough credit for the things that you do.
I still need to tame my flyaway hair.
I still search for the perfect four leaf clover.
I still love entertaining myself with everyday mundane stuff..like dry ice.
I still dream of Ben&Jerry's and waking up opening my freezer and see them staring back at me..and i'm living that dream now! a freezer full of B&J's!! :))
I still like daydreaming.
I still talk to myself sometimes while walking along paths.
I still love the colourful lights on christmas trees.
I still love bumming in bed with a hot chocolate with a good book in cold weather.
I still love the lollipops that we used to buy for each other in school.
I still reread the postcards and notes that we used to 'post' in each other's lockers.
I still don't believe that i speak chinese with a slang..i need to embrace the chinese in me.
I still think that i sometimes see things with eyes of a child.
I still think that that's the reason why i love looking at photos of the London Eye.
I still think of you sometimes.
I still feel that you're the weirdest monkey i've ever known.
I still hug the monkey you gave me to bed every night.
I still can talk for hours without stopping about everything and anything.
I still can talk your ear off.
I still talk to you sometimes before i sleep..and i think you answered me.
I still think that you are a horribly bad liar..but good try.
I still laugh at your lame jokes.
I still want you both to shake hands and be friends...again.
I still want to draw turtles and smiley faces on your hand.
I still remember the first plane trip i took all by myself..without anyone familiar..and i was all 19yrs old.
I still love jazz.
I still draw doodles in my notebook.
I still find the chawanmushi craving you have everytime you're back funny.
I still eat ice cream and chocolates with a sore throat.
I still like hugs.
I still think i have nice Nice NICE friends. Sweeeet.
I still refuse to believe that i look like a 17yr old kid.
I still clap my hands when i'm happy, excited or just plain high. and i wave goodbye everytime i end a phonecall.
I still eat my sushi from inside out..same goes for eggtarts.
I still think that a person can be surrounded by familiar faces and yet feel lonely.
I still want to make you smile..and laugh..and start singing.
I still try to pay attention during class even if they're very boring..and i'll start hearing my solitaire game calling out to me.
I still think that orange and blue is a nice colour combination.
I still like green, because it reminds me of you.
I still wish that singapore had wombats.
I still want World Peace..cliche as it sounds.
I still love walking along the Singapore River..as short as it is.
I still love wandering around flea markets.
I still love you.
I still want to learn to love you.
I still need you.
I still need to be with you.
I still.

0 Comments:

Add a comment