Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, Januar 03, 2006

Nostalgie pour la boue

nostalgie pour la boue, is a longing for the gutter, a "compulsion that comes over people when they have, for complex reasons, a need to immerse themselves in self-degradation. It's usually a mix of drink, drugs, and weird sex until the soul is obliterated by the abused flesh".



It's been a while since i've really sat down and nua.
i mean..
i do bum now and then..
but i haven't done a 3hr session for a long long time.
and it's nice.
to be able to sit down and read trashy mags.
to walk down fullerton acting as a tourist.
snapping photos at every single thing.
to roam about the premises of esplanade with a camera in my hand.
trigger friendly.
to take an hour to finish a bowl of curry chicken noodles.
to be punk'd.
darn.
the most humilating moment of '06.
-dies-
and it's only day 3..
we'll see what tops this.
radio's playing this song by Mary J. Blige.
this part's nice..

"You don't have to promise me the stars
Just promise me that I have your heart
You don't have to bring the world to me
Just give me your word, you will never leave
Cause having you beside me, I have everything I need
So give me, give me you"


oh yeah.
and checked shirts rock.
Checked shirts belong to the kindergarden.
-beams-

0 Comments:

Add a comment