Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Januar 11, 2006

Rainy Days.

I've got myself a thick and lovely lab manual.
and due to screwups in the lab.
i've got myself NEW GROUPMATES.
people that i didn't plan to form a group with.
in short..
the day was a little screwed up la.
but i'm fine now.
the girls are nice..at least from what little contact i had with them.
and i'm sure i'll be able to blend in..
i always do.
it's like this special skill i have.
-sigh-

might just end up carrying my lab manual and camera and venture into the ulu-ness of mohd sultan to take more photos and to bum and read stuff.
really should do that.
we'll see what the weatherman says tomorrow.

mirror bought me stuff from taiwan..
plus pistacho chocolates..
cuz i'm her kai xin guo!
:)
so sweet.
heh.
plusss..
we planned to wear the same shirt to school today!
so exciting.
and..
what we didn't plan was to carry the same bag as well!
She has the same identical crumpler as me!
Same colour and design!
and we didn't buy it ourselves!
Hers was given by her brother's gf..and mine's by my company.
WOOHOO.
we're cute.
:))

next.
i'm off to rule the land of remote controls.
teevee surfing.
:)

0 Comments:

Add a comment