Keeping the dream alive.

Montag, Januar 09, 2006

Schlechtes Wetter.

It was sunny went I left home.
Rainy while i had lunch.
Drizzing when i had my coffee.
and Pouring when i reached home.
I'm drenched.

man..that's what i get when i force my sister out of his sleep.
(at 12noon which is super reasonable)
to meet us, rene and me, at holland.
luckily we were smart NOT to wait for him before getting our lunch.
cuz he was late! which isn't really surprising anymore.
Him..the one with wheels LATE.
and he was drenched.
heh.

had a nice lunch with rene, talking, crapping etc.
haven't seen her in ages..
thanks girl for the present!!
very very very pretty!!
-beams-

rights.
paid for hot creamy coffee for sis..and the coffee which looked like a mountain for rene and peppermint coffee for me!!
then we bummed.
he owes me a meal for not winning. he owes her an SKII mask for xmas. She will owe us a treat if she doesn't pass her driving on her 1st attempt. and We'll owe her a treat if she passes la.
rights.
and now we wait.

and did i mention that it's pouring?
and i need to prepare stuff for this steamboat party that mummy's having later tonight.
O____o
yeah.
me.

oh yar.
after displaying my wonderful chinese prowess on the various types of carbo rich vegs.
i was stumped at what 'tapioca' was called in chinese.
i only knew it was something 'shu'
which really ain't hard to guess..
considering that sweet potato is fan shu, potato is ma ling shu etc.
well..
tapioca's called mushu.
and i almost wanted to say that mushu's the dragon in mulan the disney movie.
but it's kinda paiseh to display my knowledge of disney animation films since i'm already 21..
-shrugs-
ah wells.
mu shu then mu shu lar..
i'll still go to the market and tell the aunty..i want to buy this..
-points at tapioca-
and she'll still understand me.
the powers of a finger.
:)

0 Comments:

Add a comment