Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Januar 25, 2006

Spam.

Spent the morning doing theory homework for tonight's class.
Dropped by at Wheelock to enquire about some crumpler stuff.
They weren't opened.
So i ended up browsing books and stuff and Borders.
I can so imagine myself camping out there.
Surrounded with books and a trusty torchlight or something.
Whoot.
My World.

Went around to L'occitane en Provence got 40bucks worth of vouchers for a friend.
Walked around abit more.
Went down to Raffles Place for lunch.
Met a friend.
It was good.
Walked her back to work.
Strolled along Fullerton.
Saw the Esplanade and thought about you.
That brought a smile to my face.
Ran after the bus and stuck my face in a book throughout the journey back.

Opened my mailbox.
Saw 1 Spam mail.
Went to the Trash folder to take a look.
Saw your name on it.
Was shocked.
Why are you in the trash?
I dunno.
Brought you back into the inbox.
Read the mail.
It was hilarous.
Made me laugh out loud.
You're funny.
In your own way.

0 Comments:

Add a comment