Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Februar 01, 2006

Four.

Four jobs I've had in my life

  • Money counter, officially person to count wads of cash
  • Data entry kid
  • Piano teacher
  • Intern of the paint company

Four movies I can watch over and over

  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Love Actually
  • Notting Hill
  • Hakuna Matata 1 1/2

Four places I have lived

  • Singapore
  • Singapore
  • Singapore
  • Singapore

Four Seven TV shows I love to watch

  • The Simpsons
  • Scrubs
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S
  • Becker
  • Whose Line is it Anyway?
  • The Thirsty Traveller
  • Jamie Oliver shows

Four places I have been on vacation

  • Tokyo, Japan
  • New Zealand, NZ
  • Sydney, Australia
  • San Francisco, CA

Four of my favourite dishes

  • Almond cookies
  • Sashimi
  • Seafood in general
  • Dark chocolate

Four websites I visit daily

  • Yahoo Mail
  • Nus
  • Random blogs
  • Wikipedia

Four places I would rather be right now

  • Any part of Germany
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Lisbon, Portugal
  • Hawaii, US of A

Four bloggers I am tagging

  • Everyone
  • Who
  • Reads
  • This

0 Comments:

Add a comment