Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, Februar 11, 2006

God's Princesses.

Every girl wants to be a princess.
But not all of us get our wishes granted.
There are so many children who are victims of child abuse and such atrocities.
I believe that every girl has the right to be a princess.
I'm a princess too.
And my girl friends are princesses too.
I mean..look at pam.
-grins-

nah.
Everyone of us are princesses in our own right.

Some are quiet princesses.
Some are loud, and hyperactive princesses.
Some are intelligent princesses.
Some are sleepy princesses.
Some are hardworking princesses.
Some are mischievous princesses.
Some are chatty princesses.

Some princesses are regular pranksters.
Some princesses love travelling.
Some princesses prefer lazing around with a good book.
Some princesses spend the entire day on the Net.
Some princesses choose to embark on shopping sprees.
Some princesses love chocolates.
Some princesses are lactose intolerant.
Some princesses love photography.
Some princesses loath photography.
Some princesses love cooking.
Some princesses can't cook for nuts.

Some princesses are blessed with the creative spark.
Some princesses are blessed with wit and humour.
Some princesses are blessed with a listening ear.
Some princesses are blessed with the art of entertaining.
Some princesses are blessed with the right home.

A home where love comes in gallons and gallons.
Bucketfuls of love ever-flowing.
Some princesses are blessed with amazing friends.
Some princesses always fail to count their blessings.
Leaving out the bits which are most important.
Bits that come before worldly possessions.
Important bits like love, friendship, happiness, and joy.

Everyone's a princess.
My Father's a King.
and that makes me a Princess.
It's that easy.

My Daddy King is Ruler of the Universe.
And you prolly don't get any rank higher than that.
I'm not one for bragging..
but.

My Daddy King created the world.
My Daddy King can FLY.
My Daddy King can heal the sick.
My Daddy King rose from the grave.
With all that on His resume.
I am definitely qualified to be a princess.
but not just any princess.
I'm His Princess.
And you can be one too.
:)

His Princesses come in all types.
Blood types A+, B+, AB+, O+
not to mention their negative counterparts.
The tall and the not-so-tall.
All hair colours.
All hair types.
All shapes and sizes.
All characters and personalities.
All parts of the world.
All ages.
All kinds.
His Princesses are everywhere.

Dear little girl,
you are terribly blessed
But it's your heart of gold
I love the best

And that will be your crowning glory
your whole life through
It'll always be your crowning glory
The most glorious part of you

this princess is coming down with a fever and she has to make wontons now.
:(
sigh

0 Comments:

Add a comment