Keeping the dream alive.

Sonntag, Februar 05, 2006

Illogical.


I saw this and i thought about you.
:)


A: such that what I say doesn't for once need to make a solid point
B: but why would anything u say have to make a solid point?
A: that's me by nature...
B: u need to learn to say pointless stuff..it's fun..once in a while.

This part of the entire conversation was interesting..
I'm quite proficient at the art of making pointless and random comments.
me thinks that i'm able to just make pointless conversation..
what do you get out it that?
you get loads of laughs and leave the conversation feeling happy.
although..a good partner is always important..
you can't have pointless conversations with a wall..
that's just sad and boring.
and..
besides doing pointless conversations..i really can do profound conversations quite well too.
Try me.
:)
i can do serious debates and discussions..altho i might end up going in circles, helixes, or mobius strip-ping..
well..most of the time it would be mobius strip-ping i guess..since i always think that i'm making a whole new point...but after thinking back..i actually didn't really vary much from the initial point.
-shrugs-
do you know that i do act bimbotic?
seriously...i'm not all that dumb as i seem..
just that it's really so much easier to act dumb..
:)
and if me acting dumb makes people laugh..
why not?
:)
nyeh.
but i can't do it every day.
i have days when i need to have serious conversations..
without those...my brain will not be forced to think..
and then..i'll be stagnant..
nyeh..
i have no idea what this entire entry is about..
i'm mobius-ing..
back to the lab report.
dued tmr..
-hurry hurry hurry-
basically...during the times when you think i'm so blur or so bimbotic...
think again.
:)

oh..and i saw my boyfriend utt today!
he's sooo shuai..
and he poop-ed so many times..
once on the carpet, once on the cushion, once on dennis, once on my hand, once on my pants, twice on the tissue.
he's a poop king!
he poops on command!
:)
he's sooo shuai..
nyeh...i want christine to mate him and gimme his babies..or rather..one baby would be enough lar.. :))
-btw, utt is really just a bird...very shuai bird that bites me..-
:)))

0 Comments:

Add a comment