Keeping the dream alive.

Montag, Februar 20, 2006

Incomplete.

I am fickle.
Seriously.
I am.

Looking back at stuff..
I seem to be jumping into almost everything.
not a pause think jump.
rather..it's a glance jump.

like how i said that i wanted so much to get a dslr..
that want is fading..
it's now a..it would be nice to own one..but it's not the top of my priorities at the moment..

and how i recently wanted to get vintage cameras like the pentax?
well..it's not really a full blown enthusiatic camera that i must have too.
Same goes for the Lomo.

Many more examples where those came from..
Like how i so wanted this and that..
and changed my mind after a couple of weeks.

the only good thing about this is that..
i think before i spend.
that's my only saving grace.
if not..i'll be swamped by the random items that i would have bought on impulse.
Stuff costing more than 100buckeroos usually have a few weeks of thought invested in them.

But anything else that doesn't cost that much..
i usually just jump and regret.

Am i never gonna stick to anything?
To see anything thru to completion?
That thought scares me.
I hate leaving ends incomplete.
But that's what i always seem to be doing.
To dabble in everything yet complete none.

My crossstitch from Primary Six is still incompleted. A project in Progress. Although not much progress is being made.
A canvas that i bought mid last year is still blank. I don't know how to fill it.
A book on roman literature was bought last year at the spur of the moment..when i thought that knowing about roman classics would be interesting. That's still somewhere in the bookshelf untouched.
Sigh.
I'm never gonna complete anything.

Currently..i don't seem to have much stuff going on..
that is..stuff that i'm really interested in..
other stuff that i have going on, would be my piano exams, tests, and a whole ton of readings.

Start on one, and your mountain pile of laundry will be finished batch by batch eventually

0 Comments:

Add a comment