Keeping the dream alive.

Sonntag, Februar 26, 2006

Madness.

I'm so tired and drained.
Totally.
Completely.

I missed going to the Asean Aerospace Exhibition this morning.
and i missed going to service too.
sighh..
slept only at 2.30AM last night.
was rushing my lab report.
but i still couldn't finish it.
so.
i was stuck at home the entire morning.

Went to cut my hair yesterday.
Still getting used to it.
Cuz it's kinda short..prolly around Jing's current hair length.
sigh..
when is it gonna grow back..
:(

ah wells.
at least it's not gonna start being frizzy.
and when i tie it up, i look like a sec 4 kid.

Gonna have to re-read my lab reports later.
and print the final copy tonight, for submission tomorrow.

It really didn't help to have a test on friday.
Because i totally ignored the report until i got back from school on friday.
and it was a mad mad mad rush.
-dies-
k..
30min break before i start on my next test.

0 Comments:

Add a comment