Keeping the dream alive.

Donnerstag, Februar 02, 2006

Project Give Love.

'Tis Februar once more..
remembered this 'mini-project' thingy i did last year..
dug the entry out..

I'M COLLECTING LOVE TO LAST ME THROUGH THIS WEEK
wahahaha
i'm so amused.
i think it's the pre-presentation jitters..
i'm trying to make tng feel bad for not coming back to sg for the hols..
and then..
i'm trying to get tng to love me more..
cuz she claims that she loves everyone the same!
and i'm like...can you love me a lil' bit more?
heh.. and then when that didn't work...
I went to gloreee..heh.. and YAY!!
GLORIJOY TAN SHI EN LOVES ME MORE THAN CHOCOLATE and ICE CREAM and WALLS' CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!
heh..see how easier contented i am?
and now i'm asking the entire world if they love me..
hahaha!
YAY!
Crystal loves me!
ok lar...tng loves me also..just that she doesn't show favouritism. :P
CALYN LOVES ME TOO!!
Jiehui loves Jamie!!!
Ai loves me too!! (2 times)
Josh too!!
Peter loves me too!!!
Gerald loves me too!!
Yingchao loves me too!!!
Winfrid loves me too...after ALOT of prodding from calyn..
Twin loves me too!!
Jem loves me too!!
Wasserfrau loves me!
Jon Ong loves me too!!
james loves me too!!
Daph loves me too!!
and jon reminded me that Jesus loves me more than i can ever imagine..
-beams-
and pete asked me a qn...when i told him that I LOVE HIM TOO!!!
he said i can't love him..cuz...i'll be giving my love away if i do so...then how i collect liddat?
and.. my response was...
if i give it away..
Jesus will gimme some more!
-dated 4th March 2005-

So everyone!
It's here again!
the annual 'Project Give Love' :))))
and it's here to stay an ENTIRE month!
WOAH!
:D
but obviously it should always be practiced every single moment!
So! Let this be a month for LOVE.
Tell everyone that you love, 'I LOVEEE YOU!'
:))
come on!
Brighten that person's day.
Touch the person.
Encourage the person!
:))

I LOVE YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU!!!
do you love me too? :)

0 Comments:

Add a comment