Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, März 14, 2006

5 random facts.

5 Random Facts About Me:

1. I can eat an entire pint of B&J in one sitting

2. I grew tadpoles into baby frogs once..and they all hopped down the balcony.. stupid creatins..but the whole progress was mighty interesting..

3. when I was young I knew how to pedal a tricycle..now I can drive a car..i guess I never did downgrade myself to 2 wheel-drive before

4. I love monkeys. I’ve got 2 monkeys that I absolutely have to have when I sleep. One’s from when I was a baby..the other’s from mah sister..and I’ve monkey stuff in storage..mummy refuses to let them out..

5. I am not what I seem.

When you look at yourself in the mirror, what is the first thing you look at?
If there are any pimples…btw..i’ve got 2 horrible huge pimples now..darn..my skin’s usually pimple-free… it’s the stress!!!

How much cash do you have on you today?
I had 40cents..then I went to a special machine..and I’ve got 30bucks..then I spent some..so I’ve got around 20 now?

what rhymes with 'test'?
fast

Favourite plant?
errrrrrr…..errrrrrrrr…..i really don’t know..cuz my mummy refuses to let me touch her plants…apparently I’m a plant destroyer…so..i think it’s the cactus! Cuz it’s super hardy.

Who is the fourth person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Mummy?

What is the main ringtone on your cell phone?
Jesus loves me this I know…

What shirt are you wearing?
PJC orientation 2003 T-shirt..which has a hole..that I don’t know..until a classmate saw it in school..and erm…she managed to see other stuff too..sigh..

Do you label yourself?
huh? With the gun thingy they use in the supermarkets?

Brand of the shoes you are currently wearing.
shoes…hmmmm…puma I guess…the rest are more slippers, flipflops and sandals…not really shoes…

Bright or dark room?
dark room..and then I can always turn the lights on if I want light.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
errr…talking with bestie about ‘Love Actually’ before I realized that I’ve got 8am lectures today and I had to sleep.

What was the last text message you received on your cell phone?
Nope..you cfm with me again lor.. (regarding Thursday’s studying session at essential)

Do you ever click on 'Pop Ups' or banners?
Nope.

What's a saying that you say a lot?
hahaha…right….I’m so dead…I surrender all.

Who told you they love you last?
Crystal?

Last furry thing you touched?
MY MONKEY!

How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
None. Errr…nothing actually…wasn’t even sick these past 3 days.. Thank God.

How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
errrrr…I’ve got a roll of expired slides…but I haven’t used it yet… heh

Favourite age you have been so far?
hmm…I learn different things every year..so..it’s hard to say which was the best..

Your worst enemy?
It’s prolly me.

What is your current desktop picture?
'Change Me’ picture from Gettyimages, against a black background.

What was the last thing you said to someone?
I ate dinner already..i’m not hungry.

If you have to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
A million bucks..with every regret..i learn something new..and that in turn contributes to who I am today…so not gonna change anything…except maybe my marks for the last test…that was quite horrible.

Do you like someone?
Uh huh….I LOVE SOMEONE! Ladeeda. I LOVE HIM sooo sooo sooo much!

The last song you listened to?
I can only imagine..by Mercyme.

People I hope to see do this quiz?
whoever’s whose half as bored as me?

0 Comments:

Add a comment