Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, März 10, 2006

Appoggiatura.

About tomorrow's paper..
My parents told me to just do my best..and..whatever the result is...so be it.
So basically...they're telling me that it's fine if i -choiiii- never do well..
they'll pay for me to go retake it again..

which is really really nice of them..
but...
that makes me want to pass at the 1st try...

and..
today's test was fine...

tomorrow's the big one man...
cuz i haven't gone for any theory papers since..
at least 5years back...
so..it's weird..
cuz the momentum's sorta stopped..

and....please don't wish me good luck or anything...because...
i don't need luck...
I just need Him to be with me..
even if i flunk...i'll flunk it happily..
so...
just pray for me..
and that He'll be with me...

rights..so..it's still back to work now...
and i'm really mentally exhausted..

0 Comments:

Add a comment