Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, März 15, 2006

Blessings a'counting - Zählen meine Segnung.

When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Refrain

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

Refrain

When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

Refrain

So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
Refrain

The Lord's been real good to me...
That I can't deny.
I'm blessed with a brillant family, wonderful friends and not-so-wonderful friends.
I'm blessed with common sense that allows me to discern from the good friends and the bad friends..
I'm blessed to be God's kid.

Was talking to my darling wasserfrau whom i haven't seen in a million years..
and she's really one of the closer mates i made in uni..
and the weirdest thing is that...i only took a german module with her...
heh..
seriously..
I think my german mates are cool...esp the ones I've grown close to...
the ones I can tell almost everything to..
like shifu and wasserfrau..
weiyao ar...he's NEVER online..so i can't tell him anything..but he's a good mate
:)))

I'm so blessed to have them in my life..
I'm blessed to not experience poverty.
I'm blessed to have parents who care about my future.
I'm blessed to have parents who love me that's why they nag..
I'm blessed to have friends who love me.

I'm blessed to have taken flights on airplanes before..many times before.
I'm blessed to have access to a car and to have my license.
I'm blessed to have a room to myself.
I'm blessed to be able to learn the piano.
I'm blessed to be in NUS.

I'm blessed to be able to see the beauty of life.
I'm blessed to be able to hear the voices and laughter of children.
I'm blessed to be able to smell the flowers along the road.
I'm blessed to be able to feel the little palm in my hand when i play with the little tums.
I'm blessed to be able to think for myself and ask others for their opinions.

I'm blessed to have people looking out for me.
I'm blessed to be able to look out for people.
I'm blessed to be able to ask and clarify my doubts with people whom i know care.
I'm blessed to be able to use my photos to touch people..to use my music to reach out to others.
I'm blessed to have You in my life.

I'm blessed.
Dear God.
Thank You.
For reminding me that I truly am blessed.

0 Comments:

Add a comment