Keeping the dream alive.

Montag, März 13, 2006

Burnout.

Man..
last night was the worst night i've ever ever ever had..
besides those when i was really really sick..

i was this close to blacking out.
and it was only 9+pm?
i didn't even get my mechanisms done..
had to turn the laptop off..
didn't even know what darling crys wanted to ask me..

i'm so sorry for leaving halfway..

Blackouts suck.
I think that's like a reminder from your body that..

Low battery..Please plug your laptop into an external power outlet or you might lose your existing documents

Right..so it's about that..
first i felt dammm woozy..
and there was some buzzing in my ears..
and then...i couldn't control my lousy legs and hands properly..
as in...i could..but not as well...
and i felt like fainting..
so..
i went into emergency mode...
amazing how little my energy is..and i could still think logically..
mannn...
i slammed the laptop shut.
Turn off the lights..
and slammed into bed..

But my mind wasn't resting

After 10mins of "resting"
i got up..
did a proper shutdown of my laptop.
Brush my teeth and all that..
and then went to bed.

and then i prayed.
Heal me.

0 Comments:

Add a comment