Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, März 22, 2006

Ignoratio elenchi.

Elliot Yamin is Mah Man!!
i mean...Jesus is my all time Man!
but like...
Elliot Yamin is MAH AMI MAN!
if i had to choose which guy to get into the finals!
mannnn..
it's either Chris or Elliot..
but for the ladies..
MANDISA!!!
because..Paris is too young lar..
but then...
she's good too..

so..
introducing Mah Men!
1) Elliot Yamin (he's good and sincere)
2) Chris (he's cool and sincere)
3) Bucky (he's cute and sincere)
4) Ace (he's hot!)
5) Taylor (he's funny)

Mah Ladies!
1) Mandisa (Mandiva..)
2) Paris (powerhouse)

There is a lady all in white

I did like half of my envt report and i headed back to school at around 1..
for my viva..
waited until 430 before she came back from lunch...
and instead of viva-ing 1 report...
i did 3 reports.
2 of which i did not prepare for..
oh dear..
but i think she was in a pretty good mood..
didn't exactly get killed..
i mean...i got whacked real good..
but not killed...
so...
that's good..
plus the fact that i won't have to see her until my next report is up..
which is in a month's time!
go baby!

Why do fools fall in love.

After wasting so much time in school bumming around..
I really need to continue studying..
if only AMI stops repeating...
sheese...

And if a shooting star goes by,
I'll use that star to write 'I Love You'
A thousand times across the sky

0 Comments:

Add a comment