Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, März 25, 2006

Koko Black.

I've got 30% of my last lab report left.
After doing the first 70% this morning..
i decided on go on strike and not touch it until 430..
but i was napping at 430..
ah wells..
now that i've finished practicing my piano..
and..
finishing my first run through of all my 8 lecture notes..
took me 2-3days i reckon..
because it's so heavy..i can't do it continuously..
rights.
so..
i need to get this horrible lab report done and printed out by tonight..so that i don't have to worry about it tomorrow.

and...

ANYBODY WANNA GO MELB OR/AND SYD THIS MAY-JULY?
PRETTY PLEASE?
AND MELBPEEPS ARE GOING TO BE IN SYD IN JUL FOR HILLSONG CONF.
SO WE CAN GO SYD THEN RETURN BACK TO MELB WITH THEM OR SOMETHING!
PRETTYPRETTYPRETTYPRETTY RAWR!

0 Comments:

Add a comment