Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, März 24, 2006

Laus deo.

There's something about listening to classical music at night.
Especially classical piano pieces.
I went to download the pieces that i'm supposed to play for my diploma exam.
Managed to get 1/3 of Haydn's Sonata in E
and Brahms Intermezzo in A major.
Still searching for Britten tho..
-shrugs-

And i think the pieces are very nice!
plus the pianist's technique and stuff..
really really good.

I really do have to start practicing every night to get that speed and expression and everything..

I'm done with my environment report!
ladeeda.
Maybe not totally completed it yet..but it's 95% completed.
With Tables!
:)
I've got to cut it down to at least 1.7-1.8k from 2.1k
-bleargh-
but everything looks essential to me..
:(
and then..
i need a front page and a reference page and tidy up my appendix
and i'm DONE.

and the deadline's extended to next friday!
mannnn..
whyyyy

i really should have done my 2 lab reports first.
At least they're CONFIRM dued on monday.
-sighh-
off to do lab report now.

0 Comments:

Add a comment