Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, März 31, 2006

My Secret Garden.

The day in short.

Mum woke me up at 7am.
I ended waking up at 7.30am.
Test starts at 8am.
I ran.

Was a tad bit early.
Killer paper.
Equations a mess AGAIN.
as usual.

Toxicology lect was interesting.
Tho. the lecturer went too fast.

Paid deposit for new laptop.
Went to Arts canteen for lunch.
Rain.
Took bus back.

Ah pek's class ended early.
3pm instead of 4pm.

Went home. changed. took bus to bei's place.
Bum around.
Bullied a couple of rabbits.

Went to bugis.
Got psycho-ed into thinking that tamagotchi is nice.
O__o
Played with that for a bit.
Dinner with the crez girls at V8.
lousy service.

Went over to My Secret Garden for cake, drinks, and photos.
So scary.
One camera had no batt..
We had a spare.
plus many camera phones.

I can't take photos today.
don't look good.
blarh.

Am tired.
Mouth cramping.
I need to make my sole dimple appear.
It was shy today.

Nights world.

2 Comments:

oh man.. it's really your day in short.. hahaha.. and yeah.. you bullied a couple of rabbits.. MY rabbits.. grr..

please make your dimples appear k.. i can't seem to see it even though you insist it's there.. hahaha..
it's a DIMPLE. not dimpleS.
it's SINGULAR not plural.
I've only got ONE.
-bleargh-

Add a comment