Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, März 08, 2006

Ramblings. (random)

When i have a craving..
I'll usually stuff myself with the food.
until i get sick of it.

I bought a pack of thingy lar..
and the thing is..
i just downed all the contents..
and i'm feeling a lil' wheezy..

I'm usually not asthmatic..
unless i overeat food that i'm allergic too..
but the thing is..
i have no idea what foods i've got allergy reaction to..
but i've basically narrowed it down to the usual preserved foodstuff..
the dried ones i'm fine..
i can eat sour plums until my face turns sour.
but..
i can't eat dried apples, preserved mangoes, and the attap seed thingy.
nyeh.
i'll just feel wheezy for a bit.

hai.
sad.
viva was interesting.
i was like a walking question mark.
nyeh
4% only.
-relax-

Mirror says that I know the answer already..just that i refuse to acknowledge the answer..and i'm like..NOOooo....I DON'T KNOW.
-bleargh-

Must remember Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

i must i must.

0 Comments:

Add a comment