Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, März 10, 2006

A Special Kind of Stupid.

The line between reality and imaginary has been blurred.

I stared at a new block of chocolate in the fridge..and wondered who ate the last block..
was it me?

I ended up not having an answer..
cuz..
i think i dreamt that i ate an entire bar of chocolate..
yet..i wasn't sure if it was a dream..
because i was home the entire day yesterday.

So it might be me afterall..
but why do i not believe it?

/5 mins later/
Oh..
the culprit wasn't me..
i distinctly remembered 'eating' the block of chocolate in a purple packaging..
which isn't helping much..because the milka bar in the fridge is auch purple.
but!
i remembered 'eating' one that says Dairy Milk.
so..
i must have dreamt of Cadbury's.

Furthermore, the Milka bar that's missing is Johurt flavour = Yoghurt flavour.
which i dislike..
so..
nah...
it's not me.

0 Comments:

Add a comment