Keeping the dream alive.

Sonntag, März 12, 2006

Stones taught me to fly.

I'm pushing the limits man....
first the hunger strike..
now..
the sleep debt..
AGAIN.

to think i'd just paid the last one by sleeping 11hours straight on monday..
sigh..
this time round...
it's a pile up of late nights since tuesday till hopefully..today..
for the record..
i slept only at 4am because i was..
1) doing my lab report
2) talking to calyn
3) talking to daphne
4) trying to get bestie to buy a tiff & co. ring for me when he's rich..(trying mar..)

so in all..i slept for like...wad...4.5hrs?
it's crazy i tell you.
mannnn...i'm soooo tired...
i want my parents homeeeeee
O___O

and it felt weird staying home alone last night..
little girl...
big house..
dark surroundings..
scaryyyy.

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
-The Blower's Daughter

0 Comments:

Add a comment