Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, März 18, 2006

Stutters and Blushes.

My blog was down yesterday..
so...after moaning and groaning about it for a while..
i decided to watch the sky falls down ala Little Chicken.
but however...
due to some technical malfunction...
i was unable to complete my viewing of that interesting cartoon movie thingamajig..

i had to switch shows.
chose Constantine instead.
and on the entertainment front..
it was well...entertaining..
and..interesting...
and i seriously don't believe the occult and stuff..
until..
there was a role for Gabriel..
who's like an angel..
yeah..

and the thing that struck me the most was this line he said..

Gabriel: [Gabriel sits on top of John Constantine, explaining her rebellion] You're handed this precious gift, right? Each one of you granted redemption from the Creator - murderers, rapists, molesters - all of you just have to repent, and God takes you into His busom. In all the worlds and all the universe, no other creature can make such a boast, save man. It's not fair. [Gabriel leans closer to Constantine's face]
Gabriel: If sweet, sweet God loves you so, then I will make you worthy of His love. But it's only in the face of horror that you truly find your noble self, and you can be so noble. So... I will bring you pain, I will bring you horror. [Gabriel lifts up Constantine from his collar]
Gabriel: So that you may rise above it. So that those of you who will survive this reign of hell on earth will be worthy of God's love.
John Constantine: Gabriel, you're insane!
Gabriel: [Gabriel smiles] The road to salvation begins tonight. Right now. [Gabriel blows, sending Constantine crashing to the door]

And that is bullshiet because..
I don't have to be worthy of His love..
His love was given to me freely...when i was so unworthy.
and it's just very wrong..
there's NOTHING i can absolutely do to make Him love me MORE.
that's just it!
He Loves.
He loves me not because of what i can be..
but of who i am.
the unlovable, irritating, horrible person i am..
and..
that's just it..
I'll never ever understand this love He has..
and..

Ilu.

0 Comments:

Add a comment