Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, März 07, 2006

Viva Tomorrow!

nyeh.
that's not some fancy schmancy name for some play or musical production.
that's my lab viva!
It's basically a verbal quiz..
done either 1 on 1 or 2 on 1..
the 1 is the student la..
So it's either 2 profs, or 1 prof, or 1 prof + 1 TA.
Goodness gracious me.

And the 2 experiments that the prof wants to viva tomorrow.
I HAVE DONE.
AND SUBMITTED.
Basically..
those are the first 2 lab experiments i've done.
oh dear..
everything seems to be falling apart now.

Prof said that 'Friday's test is going to be 40%'
darn.
and there isn't gonna be a 2nd test.
the weightage is soo super duper high.
and..
i really cannot buang this test.
If i buang this module..
i'm doomed
cuz this is the module i understand the best.
O__O
oh dear.

plus the theory paper on saturday.

I want time to stand still.
For at least a while.

The good thing was that..
I had 11hrs of sleep already.

0 Comments:

Add a comment