Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, März 14, 2006

Wedding March.

Out of 13 sample wedding vows i read at Bible.org
mannn...
there are 6 vows saying explicitly...'obey you always' or 'submit to you' etc..
and that's for the females..
like..
so...
the females supposed to submit to the males..

I ______, take you, ______, to be my husband. With the greatest joy I come into my new life with you. Today I am reminded of James l:17 which says "Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." Besides the gift of salvation, you are the most precious gift God has given me. I know that along with the new joys God has given me, I face new responsibilities that I cannot fulfill in my own strength. But by God's grace and power working within me, I desire to be trustworthy as your wife, to serve and love you in all circumstances, to obey you, to allow God to use you to build His qualities in me, as long as God give us life on this earth. I praise God continually for you, ______, and for your love and friendship.

See...
Have to obey and submit ok..
it's not a game!
marriage is HUGE.
a HUGE step.
like...
it's not something that you can..

oh..i'm sorry...wrong answer...please try again later..

scary eh..

so it will up my market value

my list of criteria doesn't seem stringent enough..
oh dear...
how how??
hmmm

0 Comments:

Add a comment