Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, April 22, 2006

Hippo Potato Rhino Tomato.

heh.
rights.
Now i remember what i wanted to blog about last night.

apparently..
when i stepped out of the house yesterday morning to get ready to head down school for the paper.
i realised something.
I haven't stepped out of the house for at least 5 days.
and maybe even more than that if not by my own will.
man.
i'm such a recluse.

anyway.
i just got back from the bank.
went to settle some money stuff.
my dad and i walked all the way from my place to the bank then to ikea then to cold storage and what nots.
pretty decent walk in a nice weather.
:)
i had to settle bank stuff.
dad had to buy some random present for his secretary.
apparently it's secretary's week or something.

so..we went to ikea.
but their biscuits were too cheap for his liking and the packaging didn't have the 'Oomph' factor.
-shrugs-
No decent stuff at cold storage either.
took the bus down towards town.
stopped along the way and ended up at this huge NTUC.
which had Nothing as well..
why am i not surprised.
so...
next destination.
the M&S at Borders.
cuz M&S should have presentable stuff..
and my dad usually gets his biscuits from there la.
AND.
THERE'S NO SHIPMENT!
O__O
we were told to try the branch over at Paragon.
trugged over there.
Same old thing.
went to Jasons' at the bottom.
Zilch.

Man...
How hard can it be to find a decent looking tin of cookies???
ended up at Taka.
where the selection's ENDLESS.
and.
after a bout of indecisiveness.
we got the tin.
giftwrapped it.
and went for Pepper Lunch for Lunch!
:D
so fun!!

so..
technically.
I lost a couple of precious hours when i could have been studying for my next paper.
but..
if you really think about it..
I gained much more i reckon.
I gained an entire morning's worth of quality time with my dad.
heh.

rights.

with God, Family and Friends.
What else do i need?
:)

/ps. the korean kid is getting old. lousy boy. mark my words..he's gonna end up having afternoon teas, taking up knitting and watching oprah on the telly.
He's old and boring and he's only 22!
tsk tsk.

0 Comments:

Add a comment